Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BREWING AT COALITION BREWING - COALATOR SAISON!

The other day I brewed a Saison at Coalition Brewing.  Their Coalator Program is great; they invite home brewers to come in and brew on their 10 gallon system, and then they serve the beer in their pub.  It's a great opportunity to learn from more experienced brewers, brew on a larger system, and get your beer out to the public!
Thanks Lee, Elan, and Bruce for the great brew day!  Can't wait for my Saison to be ready, it's another variation of the Rapture Saison I brewed a few months ago.  I'll update on this throughout the process, and once the beer is ready to be served! 

After we finished up my batch, I stayed for a bit and helped Lee and Elan load up a keg of Hibiscus IPA that Lee and LOLA (Ladies of Lagers & Ales) brewed up for Saraveza's LOLA night celebrating women in beer!

The event is this Saturday, check in out here:
http://www.saraveza.com/site/events/

Cheers folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment